Monday, July 30, 2007


I thought I would give everyone an update on what Jacob is up to these days. He is getting to be a busy little guy. He loves to play and is always excited to have something new to play with. He is almost sitting up on his own but for now he is doing well with a little assistance. He also likes to play on his tummy and see what he can get to by reaching and rolling. However his all time favorite thing to do is play with dad and have Daddy blow on his belly until he can't stop laughing.

Jacob is also becoming an eating machine. He loves barley cereal and green beans. Peas are not his favorite, but with a picky mom like me I'm not surprised. Jacob tried squash for the first time today and he didn't seem to mind them so we will see!!



2 comments:

Jayme said...

Oh my!! He is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him again, maybe over Thanksgiving....I might be coming home. Give that little peanut a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

He is looking more and more like a little De Witt. Yes I am kind of proud of that.