Saturday, November 10, 2007

A few of Jacob's latest activities

Jacob has become one busy little boy. It often takes some major distracting to get things done around the house. Some of Jacobs favorites are riding in the laundry basket and playing with the dog!!! Jacob also had a few play dates this week including Cason. Cason is good at letting Jacob know what he should be doing! :) We also went to the football game again this Friday. This time Jacob did a little better thanks to a early evening nap.
Lastly the reason for such a late night post is Jacob and I are off to Florida to spend some time with Grandma Mary. I've been trying to finish up some last minute packing up I'm exhausted. Hope I have everything!!

2 comments:

Tom said...

love the laundry basket photo. Have fun in FL and we'll see you when you get back.

J said...

He is so cute in the laundry basket - what a cutie pie. I cannot wait to come and visit for the holiday and spend some time with the little guy.