Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We're Back!!




Yes, we are back!!! I have missed my computer while we were finishing the basement and remodeling a little bit upstairs my computer was not very accessible so unfortunately no way or time to blog. ANYWAY, we have much to be thankful for as we missed posting on Thanksgiving. We are so blessed to have a healthy little boy who we adore. I can't imagine my life with out the little guy. Most of you are over the Thanksgiving holiday so I will post a few pictures and move on.

Thanksgiving Dinner at Jason's Parents
Jacob and Great Grandpa Huyser in their Cabin Sweatshirts
Jacob and Gisele bathing at the Cabin
I think Jacob wanted to find the leftovers!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

so glad that you are back! love the new pics!

Mary said...

Yes, I think Jacob was looking for the leftovers, especially the apple crisp that he loved!!! Thanks for a fun weekend!!!