Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elf in Training x2


Last year I posted Jacob as the Elf in Training and this year to my surprise Deacon aka. Frank the Tank can wear the same shirt even though he's 6 1/2 months younger than Jacob was last year at this time. Crazy how different the two little guys are growing but I still think they look a lot alike!!! What do you think???


It's so fun to see Jacob as he enjoys all the sights and sounds of Christmas.
Deacon also seems to enjoy the Christmas lights!!!!








5 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

Yes, they do look alike! Before I read your post I was trying to figure who was who! So cute!

J said...

Good to have TWO elves! Can't wait to see all of you in person. Hugs - have a great day!

Haley said...

In the top picture, with the bow on his head--Deacon resembles Jacob a ton!! Cuties :)

Ashley said...

Those little guys are so stinkin' cute! Or should I say little guy and big guy? Miss you guys already...don't have too much fun without me! :)

Jayme said...

we are looking forward to finally meeting this little elf of yours and can't wait to see jacob again too!