Monday, June 29, 2009

A Hot Week!!

!!!UNDERDOG!!!
This week we enjoyed LOTS of time in the sun!! We visited Grandpa and Grandma's pool lots of times!! Had fun with the neighbors and visited Mac Legends pool too! However, the biggest excitement of our week was the addition of a swing set in our backyard!! THANKS DADDY!! The boys love the new swing set!!!

Deacon enjoy the splashes from the kids playing in the pool

Jacob and Kenzi playing in the pool!

Jacob couldn't wait for daddy to get the swing set off the trailer with the BIG tractor
Jacob loves riding the tractor with Daddy!

Deacon just thinking
Thought it was fun have the water drip of the truck onto his head.
My little swimmer enjoying a day at the pool!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Great pics Martha!! Especially that one with Jacob pushing Deacon - soooo cute!! You have such adorable little guys! They make me smile.

Mary said...

They make me smile and make my day when I see them!!!

Keith De Witt said...

Deacon is thinking when he gets a little bigger he will be driving that John Deere helping his Grandpa.

Ashley said...

Tell those boys to stop being so cute, it makes me miss them! See you this weekend hopefully!