Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Florida


The boys and I enjoyed a little time in Florida while Jason was busy in Iowa and up North at Bitely for the gun hunting opener. Jacob has grown up so much and did and awesome job traveling! No stroller for that guy he was walking and helping out like such a big boy!!!
Jacob loved helping me pack this time. Half our suitcase was stuffed animals but thankful with a washer and dryer you don't need many outfits!!
Jacob took his naps on the beach!! I loved this!! I got a chance to read a book something I don't have much time for at home.
The boys LOVED the beach!! We only had one day of clouds and cooler evenings but lots of fun!! It was so cute to see Deacon walking around on the beach!! Jacob also did a great job swimming! ! He was even in the deep water! Major improvement from summer.
Beach BOYS!
Ashley and Jacob baking Christmas cookies!! Jacob didn't want to miss out on his favorite activities while on vacation!!

No comments: