Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to the Blog? Maybe!

I've been thinking about it for a few weeks and would really like to get back into blogging for my kids sake and to record the memories of our everyday life. So since its been a while I will try to do a quick update on Jacob today and Deacon another day. I'm sure I can't do the last 6 months justice but here's my best shot.
Biggest change for this guy besides the move to our new house in May has been starting school. Jacob is in the Spanish immersion program at Zeeland Christian and LOVES it!! I'm so excited to see him learning about the Lord as well as another language while he is at school!! Other exciting things for Jacob have been that he was on his first organized sports team this fall. Jason coached his soccer team at a park near our house. Jason did a great job and had a lot of Patience!!
The Coach and his TEAM!
Jacob at the Children's Museum

We also enjoyed all of the other normal fall activities including apple picking x2, pumpkin fest, trick or treating, and racking lots of leaves in our new yard!! Anyone who is looking for something to do I'm sure Jason would let you help with our leaves!!!
Things Jacob Loves right now:
Crafts/ Painting/ making things for the new baby
Singing
Playing Spiderman
Climbing
Making Forts
Reading Berenstain Bears
Teasing his brother
Planting Bulbs and Mums with Mom and Dad on a warm Saturday Afternoon!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Martha!!!!
I always click on your blog to get to everyone else's, and by surprise(Nice surprise) yours was updated!!! I love it!!! I have missed your updates and I hope you can keep it up!!! Gread update!!!!
Grandma Mary