Thursday, September 13, 2007

4 Days to go!!!

Jacob and I are having fun in Florida but are very excited for Jason's return on Monday. It truly has been a long 3 weeks. Jacob has started to do lots of new things since Jason left and I can't wait to have him home to share in the excitement. He is getting so quick scooting along on the floor. We have to keep a close eye on him here in Florida though because the condo is tile. Jacob has also been a little trooper as Grandma Mary works on the condo remodel. The condo is going to look great she has picked some really fun things!! I can't wait to come back and see it finished!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear that you are having fun in Florida. We are anxious to have you guys back in town. See you soon.

Meeuwsens said...

Brian was just asking when Jason was coming home and thought it had to be soon! I am sure you guys miss him and I am sure he will love telling Jacob all his stories! :o)