Friday, September 21, 2007

APPLES

Yesterday we made a big trip out to the apple orchard with my mom and grandpa. Jacob loved being outside, trying to get the leaves off the tress and taking in all the new sights. It didn't take us very long to pick apples but it was a beautiful morning warm but not so hot as it gets in the afternoon. We also had lunch out at the orchard, the food was great. We brought home daddy some cider and doughnuts. He loves cider!! Hopefully we will go back with daddy some night next week.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

I wish we had apple orchards around here. I just went to the store and bought a few apples and made apple crisp, in fact, I can smell it in the oven.

J said...

Looks like tons of fun! Wish I was there to join in. Hugs to all

Teresa said...

I bought Tom donuts and cider too when we picked up the caramel apples for Melissa's wedding! Glad you had fun.