Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day Sick Day

Cold and Flu season has hit our house hard. Jason has been sick since he got home from Las Vegas and unfortunately he gave the bug to me. Luckily my mom and dad were gracious enough to pick Jacob up last night before the storm got into full swing. Hopefully after resting all day I will feel better because I miss my little guy. However, I know he's better off healthy and with Grandma than sick at home with mommy and daddy. Here's a quick look at the medication on our counter. (I think we have day and night covered with this assortment)


I guess in Jasons case some things didn't stay in Vegas!

4 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

It's definitely going around. Hope you guys feel better!!

Jayme said...

What a bummer....hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Teresa said...

Sorry to hear that you are both sick. Hopefully Jacob won't get sick. I am sure he is having fun with grandpa and grandma, but I am sure he misses you too!

J said...

Well that sure is an interesting way to 'WIN' in Vegas! Get better! Stay warm and good luck with all the DRUGS!