Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tulip Time

Yes, Tulip Time may be 4 months away but over here at the DeWitt house we are already thinking about it. Last year Jacob was luck enough to wear his Uncle Tom's costume to the festivities but this year his darling little cousin Gabe will be wearing his dad's costume so Jacob will need his own. Luckily Grandma was willing to make him one because although I own a sewing machine my skills are minimal. (Very Minimal) Today the 3 of us went to Fields and picked out our fabric, I think it's going to be adorable with the little, red and blue cheeked shirt and big baloon pants! I will update you all on our progress.

2 comments:

J said...

How wonderful!! I cannot wait to see the pictures and hopefully can see him in person. Grandmas are special people!

julielsimon said...

I HAVE got to see pictures of the little guy in a dutch costume! :-)