Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pink or Blue?

As we get closer to halfway in this pregnancy I'm getting very anxious to know if this little one will be a boy or a girl. (Yes, we are going to find out again this time.) Today when Jacob took his morning nap I was feeling very tired and decided to do a little looking a gender predictors online. (Just for fun)
THE RESULTS:
Old Wives Tales Quiz Girl
Chinese Calendar Girl
Ancient Blood Calendar Girl
I'm also starting to poll family members so far we have one Boy (Mom) and one Girl (Jason). Let me know what you think. Even though this pregnancy has been different I'm still not sure that means its a girl. I love being a mommy to a little boy and would love to do it all over again. Just praying for healthy and happy!!!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say a girl, but happy with either.

Kate said...

You already have a little Jason, you need a little Martha! :) So I say GIRL!

Mary said...

I think girl! But whatever it is, we will be thrilled!

Lindsey said...

I think it's time for bows, tights, and pink pink pink! :)

Haley said...

From the very beginning--when I first found out you were pregnant...I thought girl--but that's coming from someone who didn't have any premonitions over her own pregnancy--so who knows, maybe Jacob's got a little brother on the way, which would be another wonderful blessing! :)

J said...

GIRL - but will love anyone you get. PINK...we maybe she would look the cutiest in a GREEN and WHITE outfit - with WHITE bows!!!

Jayme said...

Well, since we haven't seen you since Christmas we can't say we have a feeling about it one way or another based on how your belly is showing so our guesses are totally random. Dan thinks you are having another boy and I feel that it maybe a girl....can't wait to hear. You are going to tell us all, right?!

julielsimon said...

I think "pink" but we could be surprised! Can't wait to find out. Hope you're feeling good sweets!