Monday, April 28, 2008

14 Months


Jacob is 14 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. I know I haven't been a very good blogger lately but I thought I would take today to update everyone on what Jacob is up to these days. He is walking/running all over the place and emptying drawers and cabinets in no time. It is fun to see his little personality blooming. He loves to give hugs, kisses and high 5's to anyone willing to accept.
We also got a little glimpse of him with our good friends and Jason's cousin (Amy & Dan Huyser) and their newborn little girl Nora on Saturday. He was very sweet giving her a hug. Now he has just about 4 more months of being the only little boy in the house and then his reality will be forever changed.
Other new things for Jacob include:
-going to church nursery for the first time. (Yes, I'm afraid of germs and would not put him in nursery until he was 1 and could walk)
-eating a few new foods (grapes, steak, cheese burgers)
-carefully riding the 4 wheeler with daddy
-doing a few baby signs (finally!!)
-talking nonstop. The newest word to add to his list is please.




5 comments:

J said...

What a wonderful little man! I am so excited to see him this summer. Hugs to each of you. God bless!

J said...

What a wonderful little man! He is really growing and becoming such a big boy. I am excited to see him this summer. Hugs to each of you!

Meeuwsens said...

Those faces sure look like trouble!

julielsimon said...

He's such a happy baby! And getting more hair too from what I can tell. Is a first haircut on the agenda this summer?

I just want to pinch his cheeks from Texas! Love you all!

Jayme said...

too cute!