Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby News

We are starting to prepare for our new little guys big arrival this summer by looking at cribs and double strollers tonight. I feel like we just did all of this but it was still fun getting to do it again. We found a crib we love but it is backordered so we will have to decided just how much we love it or if we can find it somewhere else. We still have no idea what the little guy will be named but I'm sure it will come to us sooner or later.

Other big news: Jason was finally able to feel the little guy move tonight. I think the little guy is going to be a sweet tooth he really started to kick while we were having strawberry shortcake. Jason wanted to take a picture of my belly with his hand on it but I'm not to into belly pictures of myself. Especially after having On the Boarder for dinner and then coming home to strawberry shortcake. So much for watching how much weight I gain like the doctor suggested at my last appointment. I guess I'll work on that tomorrow.

3 comments:

J said...

Names will come. Great to hear that you had a wonderful time in Florida. Jacob is GROWING for sure. Hugs

Jayme said...

oh martha, 2 children in 2 cribs...i wish you luck and wish i lived closer to help you out.

Haley said...

Lots of big news around the DeWitt house--how fun that Jason can start to feel the baby move! :)