Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Boy Exhausted Momma


After a fun day of playing outside with my little guy I'm one tired momma. Jacob was like a little energizer bunny today. Sweet as can be but just didn't want to sit still or nap. We played with every toy imaginable. I think the only thing we didn't do was take out the sticky bubbles.

After Jason's softball game Jacob found the sprinklers. Being so tired he got in the spray and just stood there like he was in a daze. Fun day of playing but I'm hoping he takes some good naps tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa said...

I hope Jacob takes a good nap for you today or at least lets you put your feet up for a while.

J said...

What a sweetie pie! I can't wait to see all of you.

julielsimon said...

Paul would love his tiger's shirt! :-)