Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Silver Lake


Well we made a successful trip back to Silver Lake after an 8 year break. Test hill was still no match for the big red truck, I tryed my best but was unable to break anything on the truck. I guess I will need to find another excuses to buy some parts. Brian did an excelent job taking pictures of me fooling around on test. I really appreciated all his help with the work we did getting ready for this weekend. We did manage to make a couple succesful 2WD ascents much to the amazement of the guy next to us at the top. He claims we were the only truck that he saw make it in 2WD, I said he must be blind then.


This is a picture I took on the back side of test hill. What is significant about it? If you dont know you wont understand. I think this may be the first time I watched my truck disappear down a dune only to reappear on the top of the next. Needless to say someone took the long way around to test hill, I was just praying he didnt get stuck. Safe and sound back at the top of Test Hill. Someone made it without any problems, all I can say is Gitty Up! We are now looking for a couple other projects to cart the kids around in some day.

More Pictures Click Here


1 comment:

Meeuwsens said...

I still can't believe you let that guy drive your truck. Did he ever pay you?