Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy


I told you all this is Birthday Blog!! Today is Jason's 28th birthday. He really didn't want to do anything special so we are listening to him for once and not doing presents or going out for a big fancy dinner. However, I did get up early to make him coffee and french toast for breakfast. Before kids i got up early everyday and went running now I only get up early if it's someones Birthday or Christmas. We met Jason at Franks for lunch and will be having dinner at home before Kindermusik and hair cuts. Exciting birthday for Jason!!!
The boys and I did have an exciting day of visitors at home today. We were lucky enought to be able to watch Carter Meeuwsen for a few hours today while his Grandma went to bible study. He was such a good little guy. He played and slept exactly like his mamma said he would.
We also had a quick visit from Jacob's friend Addison. Unfortuanetly she couldn't stay. The last of our friends to arrive were the bergsma twins. Jacob and Sydney thought they had needed bandaids on their heads. Now Jacob looks like he has a hickey on his forhead. Hopefully it's not their when he gets up from his nap.

5 comments:

Jayme said...

happy birthday jason...looks like they treated you well this morning!

Teresa said...

Happy birthday from us too! The french toast looks delicious!

Meeuwsens said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

And Martha thanks again for having Carter today! I appreciate it!

J said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I think the french toast idea is GREAT!!!

GITTYUP said...

Happy Birthday Jason!
I'm so jelous you got to have Carter today! I bet the boys had fun together. The pic of the 3 of them is great. I love Deacon's funny face :o).