Monday, February 9, 2009

Hockey Game

Grandma B. won some Griffins tickets the other day and thought we would like to take Jacob to his first real hockey game. We got there plenty early and watched the guys warm up, Aaron Downey cme and pounded on the glass a couple times with Jacob, I dont know if he thought it was cool but Dad did. And one of the players tossed a puck over for him to keep, also more than I have ever got at any hockey game.

Jacob wanted to constantly wear my hat and then put it back on my head only to want it back again.

We left at the end of the 2nd period because it was getting late but we all had a good time. Hopefully we will be able to make an entire game soon.

Jacob really likes his new T-shirt, we looked at a jersey but they were a little out of our price range. P.S. this is Jake trying to saw my foot off with his tools.

No comments: