Friday, April 1, 2011

March 2011

March felt like the longest month ever over here at the DeWitt household. Winter just didn't quite and we felt all cooped up. I was also setting the itch to not be pregnant anymore and my attitude could have used a little help. We did however do some pretty fun things.
Jacob was honored to be Addison date to Madagascar Live! Haley and I had a pretty fun time too. It's always good to see your child without their siblings. Jacob just seemed so grown up!
I had maternity pictures taken for the first time. Never did it with the boys and since this is my last pregnancy I wanted to capture the "cuteness" if that is possible of pregnancy and my boys excitement about the whole thing.
To survive the winter blues we were having we got outside when possible and came in to warm up with hot coca. Deacon's new favorite!!
We also spent lots of the month preparing for easter and making lots of goodies. We know Easter isn't until late April but we still did Easter stuff early!! Including going to the attending the Eggstavaganza at MVP.
Easter Bunny Pic
Jacob the Bunny
Checking out the goods!!
The boys and their MVP buddies!!

Lastly, it wouldn't be March here if we didn't get out to see the butterflies! The boys enjoyed the trip and it was even warm enough to go outside for a short while and check out the outdoor goodness of the gardens.

No comments: