Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy Days

Jacob's Kindermusik class is called Busy Days and that is exactly what today was. Thankfully my mom watched Jacob after Kindermusik because today was unbelievably hectic. I went to school today to help the teacher who is filling my position during my leave of absence. Unfortunately it was even harder than I thought to give over my classroom to someone else. However it was good to see all the other teachers. After being at school much longer than I expected I had to pick up formulas for the little guy who is still not willing to take normal formula. Oh well he's only a baby for so long. Then off to teach swim lessons followed by Eric's Birthday dinner. (He turned 30 today) Dinner was very good except for Jacob's continual throwing up. After dinner we went to Kollen park for cake. I hadn't been there in a while and didn't realize how nice they had fixed it up. Here are few pictures of the family at Kollen Park.

I almost forgot to mention even Grandma is now planning play dates for Jacob. She had Whitney (who taught next door to her) and her little girls over for lunch and a walk to the beach. Whitney thought Jacob was a really good eater!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

It was a beautiful night for a trip to the park. It sounds like a very busy day. Hopefully you can relax a little this weekend.