Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Delayed Post

So although I've had many things to post on the blog in the last week It seems that every time I sit down to post something comes up that I just have to do. So here is a little run down of what we have been up to as well as a few pics.




This weekend we had two weddings Chip got married Friday afternoon and Jennie got married on Saturday. Jason's sister Ashley was nice enough to watch little Jacob while we were at the wedding on Friday and Saturday Jason let my mom go to the wedding as my date so that he could have a night with Jacob. At Jennie's wedding it was a great time seeing so many of my old swimming friends.



Sunday we spent the day at Jason's parents house enjoying the beautiful sunny day. Jacob loved being in the water kicking around in his little floaty ring. The pictures below are of Jacob's first injury. He was a little to excited during lunch and kick the table so hard that his big toe got a cut. Luckily he didn't seem to mind. He didn't shed a single tear and we didn't notice until after lunch was over and the blood was already dry.
This week I've been busy teaching a few last swim lessons for the summer. Jacob has been having fun playing with the Postma family while I teach the lessons. We also had a Dewitt family picnic yesterday and luckily the rain held out and everyone could catch up. Sorry for the long boring post.





2 comments:

Teresa said...

We'll have to get him a floaty so that he can come and swim in our pool. We would love to see him splashing around. Sorry about his toe but I am glad that it didn't seem to bother him.

Jayme said...

what a tough, brave little guy! if he's anything like his daddy, this won't be his last injury.