Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Adventures at Target


So today I had no plans of going to Target but surprise surprise ended up there. Mom wanted me to look at the Radio Flyer Wagon that was on sale for Jacob and Gabriel for Christmas. Sounded like an easy tasks we like it or we don't. Well ends up we had to take one entire wagon out of the boxs just to check that all the parts were in it and then as we get to mom's car realize her trunk is already full with porch furniture that she is taking to storage. Luckily the nice guy helping us this entire time helps us wedge the wagons in the car one on either side of Jacob. Jacob and mom are both laughing hysterically when this helpful guy jokingly tells us we need to stop going to pier one before target and then we would have room for our purchases.

(It was really fun, but you may have had to be there.)
Here is a picture of the wagon the boys will be getting on Christmas. As a note normally we DO NOT Christmas shop this early.

5 comments:

Haley said...

Kind of funny how a quick Target trip can turn into a big shopping event!! Wagons sure have evolved...I like the canopy!! :) I bet Jacob is going to love it!

J said...

I LOVE THE WAGON. Is there one for old, big girl Great Aunties too?? I will have that on my list!!

Tom said...

Thanks for helping get the wagons. Jacob and Gabriel are going to love them! I am glad you had your camera along to capture the moment.

Meeuwsens said...

What a cool wagon! I will definitely have to come over for walks to take Jacob around in that styling thing!

Jayme said...

I think Jacob is smiling cause he just saw his own Christmas present!!