Monday, October 1, 2007

Tigers Whip the White Sox

We went to the last Tigers game for 2007 with a group of friends last Sunday. It was a great day for a game in the windy city. We had a big bus full of people and our seats at US Cellular Field where right behind the Tigers bull pen.

We got to see a lot of the players up close and managed to get a few autographs on our hats. (Grilli & Rodney) Maglio even gave us a nod from right field as we cheered him on from the stands.


We had a lot of Tigers fans in our section and they played well for us. Mags locked up the batting title and Rabelo hit his first home run on their way to a 13-3 beating of the Sox. Not that it matters but the Lions beat the Bears as well, and we made sure to tell the surrounding Sox fans about that.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

looks like a beautiful day for a ball game and martha, your hair is getting so long.

Meeuwsens said...

I have to laugh at your new header (beside the fact I am way jealous my comp. doesn't have that program) b/c Martha is holding Jacob and Jason is holding a big dead cat...cracks me up! :o)

J said...

That sounds like a great day. I am jealous as I ONLY get the YANKEEs or the Red Sox games here. Missing the ole Tigers!!! I also love the new header - you will need to show me how to do that when I come home for the holidays.