Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Cookie Party


This afternoon I had my sixth grade girls from RUSH over for a little Halloween cookie party. They had so much fun and made such a mess! (For those of you who don't know I'm working with our middle school youth group at church this year.) I'm so amazed by how much you learn about kids by just spending a little time with them. I feel so blessed to be apart of their lives and feel that it was truly God's plan to have me working with the youth at our church in this capacity. Here is a picture of what the girls left for Jason! It was a fun afternoon and the mess was cleaned up in no time.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I think those girls are lucky to have you as their leader. The cookies look delicious.

Haley said...

Yum...those cookies look good! Sounds like a fun way to spend Friday afternoon--I'm sure Jason appreciated all the hard work! :)