Friday, February 15, 2008

Book Tag

Jayme tagged me in her post the other day to take the closest book to me and turn to page 123, find the fifth sentence and then write the next 3 sentences in my post. So, here I am sitting in bed with many parenting and baby books on my night stand. (None of the junk I use to read before being a mom) Here is goes this is from Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers.

"While I wouldn't suggest that you spend hours slaving over a hot stove for a meal your child might dump on the floor, be creative. Cut bread into shapes or place food on the plate in the form of a face. Try to give your toddler healthy food and a balanced diet, but never force her to eat or engage in a struggle."

Well although I think this is a great book Jacob could care less about what shape his food is. Maybe in a few months that will motivate him a little more.

Ok, my turn to tag some people. My lucky three are:
Kelly: you have to have some baby/pregnancy books sitting around
Julie: I'm sure your reading something or Paul might be
Haley: No just kidding your way to busy with your new little one
Kate: what are you reading these days?

Hopefully one of you three will be able to find the time or use this as a way to waste a few minutes in the near future.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I just read those exact sentences yesterdy :) Great Book, eh?

julielsimon said...

Sorry Marth -- don't have any books handy, just a ton of magazines!