Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Wonderful Birthday


Today was my 25th birthday and it was a wonderful day!! Life is not exactly what I thought it would be at 25 but I'm HAPPY to say it is a whole lot better. I never dreamed I would have an almost one year old and another on the way. The Lord has blessed me with an amazing family both immediate and extended. Not to mention amazing friends. Thanks to everyone who called emailed and came to visit, you truly made my day. Thanks also to my moms who made it possible for me to have a manicure & pedicure today. (Mom DeWitt for the gift certificate and Mom Bouwens for watching Jacob.) Lastly thanks Dad for taking the family out for the best dinner every. We went to ON THE BORDER and my mom commented that she had never seen food make me so happy. No, its not because I'm pregnant its simply because On The Border is my absolute favorite place to eat!

7 comments:

Haley said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day! :)

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Martha!!! I'm so glad you had such an awesome b-day!! Sounds like lots of fun! Can't wait till VEGAS!

Meeuwsens said...

Happy Birthday Martha! I didn't know your b-day was so close to Jacob's! Sounds like it was a good birthday!

Lindsey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm bummed we don't have kindermusik today...I would have gotten to tell you in person! :)

J said...

Glad to hear that you had such a special day! Love you so much - God bless!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Martha! You and Jacob in the same week, what a great week! That sounds good to get together next week thurs or Friday. I'll give you call or call me about it. Have fun at Jacob's party!

julielsimon said...

Glad you had a great day hun! Happy Birthday, again. Oh, and if you like ON THE BORDER I can think of a few places you would L-0-V-E in Dallas...some great Tex Mex down here :-)