Friday, May 30, 2008

15 Months + 2 Days

Jacob is already 15 months old!!! He is doing so many new things. Some exciting some a little scary for his mommy. Jacob is really into building towers with his big Lego type blocks. He gets so proud of himself when he builds a tower he claps and waits for you to clap for him. It is truly too cute. Jacob also loves to dip his food into anything, even baby food. Along with dipping Jacob is self feeding most of his foods. Sometimes I want to be in control and feed him his oatmeal or yogurt and have to remind myself that he can and needs to do it for himself. Jacob's signing and talking is also taking off. I can't even count how many words and signs he has now but its a lot. I think its the cutest when he says Quincy. I also wanted to let Uncle Dan and Aunt Jayme know that he is really into dunking at his basketball hoop. Sometimes its my magazine or sandal but he's getting really good!! Lastly, I think all 4 molars are in!! YEAH!! Now as long as he doesn't knock out his front teeth with all his falling we will be all set. Currently Jacob has a fat lip from falling face down on the steps in the garage while helping Jason pack up the cooler for Iowa.


4 comments:

Jayme said...

I can't believe he's that old already! I wish we lived closer so we could watch him grow up. He is one good looking little guy.

Teresa said...

he looks so handsome. we missed him while we were away.

J said...

It was FANTASTIC to see both of you. I am so excited to see everyone again in July. Hugs!

Lindsey said...

It's so fun seeing him grow! It's amazing even to see the changes over the time at Kindermisik! We'll definately keep up via the blog :) Speaking of Kmusik, I tried to send those pics but i must have used the wrong e-mail, let me kmnow and I'll send them again!