Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boy I wish I could find my camera

Not sure how my camera went MIA but it is, so no pictures in my post. Deacon is 4 weeks old today. Not sure about why the age ticker on the blog is wrong but it is. Deacon is still such a good little baby hopefully he is past the stage when he can become colicy. (My biggest fear with two so little is a baby with colic.) We think we have Deacon's reflux under control. We've made it two nights with out projectile vomiting and bathing him during the night!!! Unfortunately that means he's on two different meds and he has to have a large amount of rice cereal and Karo syrup at each feeding but he's happy so we wont complain. I'm interested to see what he weights at the doctor on Monday. Compared to Jacob as a newborn Deacon's a chunk. I like to call him Frank the Tank. Deacon's grandma thinks it's pretty mean but I think it's a cute little nick name. Better than what I called Jacob at a month. Jayme do you remember???

After thinking about what Deacon will weight on Monday I realized I neglected to post Jacob's 18 month stats from his appointment last week Friday. Weight: 21 lbs. not on the charts again Height: 31.5 inches 25% Head Circumference 48.2 cm. 55%. Jacob hasn't even gained a lb. in the last three months despite all the trips for ice cream this summer. Luckily developmentally he is right on track and his speech is way ahead.

Deacon will be baptised on Saturday night so hopefully I will find my camera back by then. Hopefully Jacob didn't put it in the toilet or the bathtub.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

oh i hope you find it soon cause i'd love to see some pictures of frank the tank. glad to hear that little pumpkinpuddle is doing well too.

Jason DeWitt said...

Your camera was on the kitchen table when I left this morning. Are you missing anyhting else? :)

J said...

Hmmm... Mart... YOU ARE TIRED!!! Frank the Tank - sounds like the start of a children's book. Sorry to be missing the baptism. I pray all goes well and that you enjoy the time. Hugs

julielsimon said...

"Frank the Tank" huh? love it! Keep the updates coming! I miss y'all :-)