Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Living up to his name


Deacon is successfully living up to his nick name of "Frank the Tank." We went to the doctor on Monday for Deacon's reflux and he weighted in at 10 lbs. 1 oz. He also grew in length as well he is now 21 inches. Deacon is going to be a big boy he is bigger at 1 month than his brother was at 2 months. This past month has flown and we are enjoying having two little boys. Jacob is also showing more of an interest in his little brother. He often wants to give him hugs and know where he is. Soooo cute!!! :)

In other big news I made my first trip to the grocery store with both boys. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined it with Deacon in the front carrier and Jacob sitting in the cart. Jacob only chewed the top off of half a box of cereal. I know he wasn't hungry but I think is teeth are still bothering him, he had been so clingy all day. I carried him around the house today more than Deacon.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is quite an accomplishment to go to the store with both boys! I can't imagine how busy you must be! Glad to hear everything is going well and that Deacon is growing so well! :)

J said...

You must be so very busy. I am glad that things are going well. Great to hear that Frank is doing so well. I hope that the reflux gets easier to manage. HUGS

Haley said...

Wow Deacon--healthy boy!! :) I'm impressed with the grocery store trip!! :)

sarahbrummel said...

Martha I can not believe that you have two little guys. They are both so adorable!!! And 10 pounds wow he is a big guy!