Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Boys

Boy Oh, Boy my boys keep me busy. I can't believe how much faster the days go now that we have two little boys. Jacob continues to be his energetic self getting into everything and talking non-stop. He makes me laugh 100 times a day with all his antics. He is just like his daddy teasing mommy already. Deacon is still such a little sweet heart. He has such a calm little personality. We are continuing to work on his reflux and digestion issues and feel lucky that he doesn't get to upset about it.
Today Deacon was just too cute napping in his bassinet so I thought I would try to capture the moment. I can't believe how fast he is filling out in only 3 weeks.
Jacob also wanted his picture taken when he saw me taking pictures of Deacon. I thought I would take advantage of this since normally he turns from the camera. Doesn't he look like such a little man!!!
Deacon's reflux landed him in the tub once again and Jacob couldn't resist jumping right in with him. This was the first time Jacob was awake for one of Deacon's baths and he seemed to think that Deacon's tub was a boat and kept pushing him back and forth saying "weeeeee" Luckily it was a gentle push and we didn't have any tears.
Matching pj's for the little ones. Maybe next time they will smile nice like daddy!!! INJURY UPDATE: Jason's shoulder seems to be healing pretty well. He has more range of motion tonight and his new pain pills are working great!! :) He thinks he will be back to softball Tuesday. I think we will wait to see what the doctor says on Tuesday afternoon.


4 comments:

The Lucas Family said...

Hi Martha
I really enjoy reading on how you're doing with two! It helps me know what to expect in 4 months :) Glad to hear that it's going well so far!

Jayme said...

Great pictures of the boys! Jacob is growing up so fast!

Teresa said...

I love the matching pj's. It was also so cute to see them in the tub together!

J said...

Wonderful update. Your men are very cute...even Daddy! I hope things continue to grow more settled and life begins it new rhythm for you. God bless!!