Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Yup! It's our 4 year anniversary today. We didn't do anything excited. Jason is off playing hockey, Jacob went to bed early after a few too many late nights earlier this week and I just finished some ironing. I can't complain that we didn't do anything both of our parents offered to watch Jacob so we could do something but it just didn't work out with hockey and everything. Nothing wrong with a normal day when I have so much to be thankful for after 4 years of marriage. I'm married to a great guy who takes good care of his family and loves me and our little boy. I also feel so blessed with the family GOD has created for us over the last 4 years. Looking forward to what this 5th year of marriage has in store for us.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

Happy Anniversary guys! We haven't done anything to0 exciting the past four anniversaries either but today we are headed to the coast for the weekend for our 5th. Should be a good time. we are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!

J said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope that your 5th year brings much love, success, and great joy. I am sure with the new addition, all of those things will happen. LOVE YOU

Meeuwsens said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow how time flies! Enjoy your weekend! Can you believe the 5th year will bring baby #2 already?!?! :)

julielsimon said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Time does fly, huh?