Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Fun

Just a few pictures to keep everyone up to date on what our little guy has been doing the last few days.
Saturday my dad and I took Jacob for a walk to the beach in the afternoon to check out the sand. Unfortunately he was not a fan of sand. He actually tried climbing up my dad's legs in an attempt to not touch it. Luckily we know that he had the same problem with grass in the spring and now loves it so we hope he learns to like sand as well.

On Monday, Jacob and I enjoyed a day just the two of us. So nice for me after last week being away from him so much. We washed out the baby pool used for Quincy's baths and Jacob had a blast. Jacob wanted everything in the pool with him including our basketballs. Probably not the best place for them but oh well he was having fun!!!

Last night Jason had a softball game. At the game Jacob enjoyed Nick and Kylie's new puppy as well as playing in the dirt by the scoreboard. He came home a dirty mess but I was actually able to watch some of the game for once so it was worth letting him get messy. The guys won and Jason had a home run!!
Lastly, a baby update. I went to the doctor on Monday and everything was normal for 31 weeks. Nothing exciting, exactly the way it should be at this point medically speaking. As for being prepared for having another little one in the house Jason said tonight he couldn't believe we were going to have two kids soon. I wanted to say well believe it but I didn't. I think he is finally realizing that it is going to be a little crazy around here. I'm sure it will all go fine but right now I just want to enjoy every moment with Jacob. He's just so precious I hope he adjust well to his little brother.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

looks like you're having a fun summer too! Do you want to get together sometime soon and let the boys play? (before your next little guy arrives) :) I'd love it... we'll be in touch!

julielsimon said...

I love the pic of jacob with kylie and nick's puppy!!! Adorable!